Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday Started With A Bang...Literally

Okay, I live approximately 15 minutes away from where I work, and due to the fact that there was a fire on one main route in addition to a DRIVE BY SHOOTING on the interstate (no, for real guys, I am not even making that up...a drive by...in Charleston...ugh, can we please get some positive publicity soon SC?) it took me over an hour to get to work...ridiculous.  None the less, I made it and Monday has most certainly started out with a bang...again...you know I had to do it...  Moving right along to Meet Me on Monday...




1. What feature of the opposite sex do you notice first?
Teeth...without a doubt, I notice teeth on any gender...top row, bottom row, extra rows, crooked, missing, cracked, discolored...I check for it all-in the very first glance...to quote my Hannah, when "something is not quite right," I need to figure it out... next are the eyes...

2. Do you talk to yourself?
Um yes, I do, all of the time, aloud, for the good of the group...okay, so maybe it isn't always for the good of the group, but no matter where I am, the group can most certainly hear me!  Just ask the people I used to work with-they will tell you the same!  I find that I talk a lot more when I am in the car...Maybe that's why I love to blog...because I have so much to say!

3. What is your current relationship status?
Married (for 6 years) with child...I mean-not with child, as in there is no bun in the oven, but I have a child-a Hannah...to be specific.

4. Do you have a garden?
BAhahahahahaha.  No!  I am not plant people.  ask anyone.  I had a plant when I was in college-his name was Lucky (you know, Lucky if he lives...) and he has been VERY lucky to have found a loving home with my Mom, who feeds and takes care of him daily...Recently, Hannah decided that she needed to do magic (and by magic, I mean, plant seeds and they magically grow) so we have 5 mini pots in the kitchen window...2 are doing pretty well (by that I mean are not dead...) and the other 3...well...I would just like to focus on the 2 that are doing well. 

5. What is your favorite licorice flavor?
Red...I know, red is not a flavor, but I like the red ones-they can be cherry or strawberry, I love them both...I REALLY dislike the black ones...and other than red and black, I don't really know of any other flavors...I do love a Twizzler...but I am trying to stay on the diet wagon and not eat any...so far so good!

Give your followers a reason to look forward to Monday and join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! Hopefully you can stop by and enter some of my giveaways for Thai Kitchen, Polaner's, La Tortilla Factory and an upcoming HTC Smart Phone! :)

    -Ai Mei
    StudentSavingBucks

    ReplyDelete