Friday, June 3, 2011

Apparently It Is Un-American not to eat Peanuts At A Baseball Game

I am soooo thankful it is Friday...This was a short week for me (we were off Monday) and ever since Tuesday, I have had my days mixed up-Wednesday I thought it was Thursday and so on, so I am really happy that today is REALLY Friday.  Tonight, Hannah and I are going to a baseball game.  This morning, I said "Hannah, do you want to go to a baseball game with Maw Maw, Poppi and Sissy?"  Hannah's response: "Well Sure...and we will get peanuts too..." She gets that from Hubs who always says "Erin, you canNOT go to a baseball game and not get peanuts!  It's unamerican..."  So dramatic all of the time.  None, the less, because it is Friday, it is time for Five Question Friday!!!





1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?

Ugh...this is such a tough one...Because we do not plan to stay in our house for too much longer, I am going with landscaping on this one...it will add value to the house and if I picked pool, we wouldn't be able to enjoy it for that long....plus we can always swim in the neighborhood pool.
2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
Um-as usual with me, it really depends on the case...I am not opposed if it is appropriate for the crime that was committed, but if it seems excessive then I would probably raise an eyebrow...not a very exciting answer, I know.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
Worst?  Well, Hans is only 2ish, so she really hasn't had too much time to get into things (as opposed to older children, that is)...but one time, I was doing the dishes and I turned around to see that she had one of the dogs' raw hides in her mouth-blech-(but I guess a dog's mouth is cleaner than a human's...but still, I gag at the thought) but since that one time I really haven't had too many instances where she has gotten into anything too bad.

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
um....I would like to not answer this question....judge me if you want, but it is most definitely not as often as I should...but Hannah goes every 6 months....

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
I love tigers (except of the Clemson variety anyway).  When we go to the zoo, I always want to see the tiger first...before Hans was born, Hubs and I used to argue over seeing the gorilla (Hubs' fav) or the tigers....I would usually win because the tigers are closer to the entrance.  Now that Hannah is born, we just go see whatever she wants to see, in Hannah order...because she makes the rules apparently...

And just because I want to put a picture in here....please enjoy this

We found a Hannah sized chair

Come on...you know you want to play too!

No comments:

Post a Comment