Monday, February 28, 2011

Who Has 2 Thumbs and the Flu?

I hope you all had a great weekend (more about the weekend outings in a later post).  Mine started out nice, and then ended rather sadly, as my Hannah officially has the flu-and it kills me to see he so sad and helpless-she is like an Eeyore when he loses his tail. 








1. What are you wearing right now?
Anytime I hear/read that question I always laugh a little because it sounds a little stalkerish... but none the less, I am wearing a black dress with thin white horizontal stripes on it (or maybe it is White with thick black stripes...hmmm...I am going with black because it isn't appropriate to bring out the white just yet) with a 3/4  sleeve black jacket and RED heels...I like to give a little color punch with my shoes.


 2. Do you have any freckles?
Not in the Pippi-Longstocking-a funny freckled face girl-kind of way-but I have a few freckels here and there, and Hannah never fails to point them out

 3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
I am going with red...but I really don't eat them all that much

 4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
Saw in a theater?  Wow...it has been quite a while since I have done that...so long, that I think it was Baby Mama...I can't think of one I have seen that is more recent than that-if it wasn't for my Netflix, I would never be able to watch movies that don't involve Curious George, Nemo or some other underwater critter...




5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?
TV...hands down, I don't think I would make it too long without music...and if I chose music, does that mean that there wouldn't be any music on my TV?  I am interested to see how that would work...guess that means no more Glee...also, am I still able to watch my shows on hulu-it isn't  technically tv at that point...
Join in on the Meet Me Monday On Monday Madness with Java!

3 comments:

  1. I definitely couldn't live without tv, either! My tv is on Lifetime 24/7! Hope your little girl starts feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pippi Longstocking...now there's a blast from the past. I used to love those movies. :) Was fun to read your Meet Me on Monday answers!

    ReplyDelete