Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hypocrite

I hate a hypocrite...but, when it comes to this topic, I totally am one...sadly...here we go.  I read blogs-because I like them-because I get hooked on them-because I feel like I know these people...similar to why I watch reality shows like Keeping Up With The Kardashians-I have watched the show so much-those girls have become a staple in my life and I feel like I know them...anyway-judge me if you will.  Back to the Blog thing.  I am HORRIBLE at keeping my blog updated-HORRIBLE...BUT there are a few blogs I read daily (or the days I am online) and I really get frustrated when the blogs aren't up to date...for example.  If you just had a baby-I NEED you to update your blog IMMEDIATELY so I can read about the story and see pictures of your baby-and know how you are adjusting to life with your new love...I NEED it...I will check your blog numerous times throughout the days following the announcement of you going into labor-just waiting to read your blog...(ridiculous I know)  Now, being a mother of a 2 year old-I am no stranger to the whole-no sleep, struggle with keeping your eyes open & make any type of coherent thoughts-or a complete sentence when you have a newborn infant who cannot communicate why they are crying and you have already fed, changed, burped and cuddled the baby and nothing seems to help...I know what that's like...but I feel like you should still update your blog...(selfish I know...unrealistic-yes...divaish very-but like I said-I NEED to know this type of information...

As previously mentioned...I am no good at updating my blog-and I did not just have a baby-so I really shouldn't expect people to be Johnny-On-The-Spot with theirs when they did...but I hate feeling out of the loop-I REALLY like to be "In The Know" and preferably one of the firsts to know...but I will settle for just being in the know...

No comments:

Post a Comment