Thursday, February 24, 2011




{one} do you always wear your seat belt in the car?

Yes...when I am driving or am riding in the front seat. When I am in the backseat, I sometimes don't, but I am pretty sure the law states that you only have to wear it in the front seat, so at least I am a law abiding citizen...

{two} do you crack your knuckles?

Sometimes. When I was younger, I did ALL of the time, now, I only do it when they hurt or accidentally.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?

Spearmint...specifically Extra Sugar Free Spearmint (I am pretty sure I sound like a Biggest Loser Plug right now)


{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?

Well...I would have to say it is a 3 way tie (is that cheating? The tie is a set worn together so to me it is like one piece) My wedding ring, engagement ring and my thanks for having my baby ring, I wear them all stacked on my left ring finger, and when all 3 aren't there, I feel naked.

{five} who is your best friend?

Hubs-He knows everything about me-I look forward to seeing him everyday (and at the risk of sounding SUPER cheesy) I am so blessed to have found and married by best friend



{six} what is your favorite smell?
Fresh Laundry or Acqua De Gio by Georgio Armani-this smells AMAZING and I can tell when any man is wearing it...ahhhh...




{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Turkey... or Roast Beef...really it is a toss up between the 2, I don't really each much lunch meat though

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?

Why yes I do...there isn't much that I was born with that I am without today :) (even baby fat...or at least that is what I call it)

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
Well...I rarely wear shoes that require tying laces to wear...but when I do, no, I don't untie them first.  I probably should though because when I take my shoes off after working out at the gym I just put them straight into my gym bag.  The next day when I go to put them back on it takes a good 2-3 minutes to untie them and put them on again, which, sometimes, causes me to be late for training sessions with Heather...and late=nothing good for me!  All that being said, will I start untying them when I take them off from now on...probably not-hey I am a creature of habit!

{ten} what color is your car?
Red...and oddly enough, so part of the bumper of Mr. Smith's car, even though he claims he didn't know he hit me (click here to read about why I sound just a wee bit bitter-and to see the pretty red color of my car)...but I love a red car.  Hubs' car is a red color too.  (Though I am pretty sure he picked the color of his car to show his undying Gamecock support-I picked mine because it is pretty)

You can join in the Wee Bit Wednesday fun with My Leigh Ashley too!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Erin! Thanks for following me and entering my contest! You'll have 100 followers in no time. I just started last July and really started being diligent in November. I've found it's all about reading, commenting, replying, and writing on a regular basis. Also, make sure that your email shows up in your profile. Just click "show email" in your account settings. That gives people the opportunity to follow you back. I have had a lot of fun communication that way as well!

    ReplyDelete