Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


1. L'Oreal Paris Go 360 Cleanser for Sensitive Skin
I love the little scrublet and my face feels AMAZING after I finish washing it!



2. I am Loving that Hannah Loves sleeping in her Big Girl Bed!
We just transitioned her to her Big Girl Bed a few weeks ago, and EVERY TIME she wakes up in the morning or from a nap, she says "I like my new bed!"  And I love that she is growing up!

3.  I am LOVING the new Spicy Chicken Biscuit from Chic-Fil-A!  I had one for breakfast today and it is pretty much the perfect combo of spicy chicken with the hint of sweet biscuit...Chic-Fil-A has never gotten it wrong in my book!
4. I am LOVING that Hannah loves going to school!  She started going to school 2 days a week in January, and wants to go EVERY day. 

This was from her first day of school and she was so excited to go!  (If you look closely enough, you can see my eyes watering...)

5. This shoe...I a pair of these...I have a shoe problem...I LOVE shoes, but I think Hubs will shoot me if I bring another pair home...and the area under my desk is getting a bit crowded from the other shoes I have bought and have not taken home for the same reason...

6. I Love my Little Family-which is perfect just the way it is!


I am linking up with Jamie  for WILW and I first read about WILW from Brittan

No comments:

Post a Comment