Friday, February 11, 2011

Ty Is Cuter Than Clinton




1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?

You know...I would LOVE to be on What Not to Wear!  a $5,000 wardrobe?  A free vacation?  Meeting Stacey & Clinton?  Don't mind if I do!!!  But...then again...I would really like to have my home renovated...and subsequently...paid for-that would be my catch here, if I have to make mortgage payments on this awesome enormous house that you just built for me...but I can't afford the new payment-what happens then?  Do you take my house back, and then we are worse off than we were before?  I would need more details there...but then again, the whole family could benefit from the house...so...I choose Extreme Home Make-Over-because Hubs & Hans can benefit...and if the builder pays off my mortgage, then I can spend more money on vacations & a wardrobe-I wouldn't be able to meet Stacey & Clinton, but I can accept Ty Pennington for sure, as he is cuter than Clinton...!

2. Do you have any tattoos?

No.  I considered this for a few years while I was in college, but, if you know me, you know how indecisive I am-so what if I pick a tattoo one day and in a few months I hate it?  No mam, not for this gal.  Hubs has one-he says he doesn't regret getting the one he got, but one day he is going to have to explain to Hans what that thing is, and I would like to be around to watch him fumble through that situation... There is approximately 1 situation in which I would consider getting a tattoo, but anytime I think about it, it makes my eyes water and my nose turn red...so sad...too sad...moving on

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?

I tell Hans everything...but she is only 2 so she doesn't care.  I will tell her what I did, I am not ashamed of my past (and, let's face it, I was a pretty good kid compared to what I see in the news these days anyway!) and I don't want Hans to make the same mistakes I did.  To be clear though, if she does make them, I will still love her no matter what, but she will probably find herself being grounded, much like I was...and considering how good of listener she has been (please read that with extreme sarcasm, as she is only 2) I see history repeating itself  frequently in Hans' future for sure!

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?

How close am I?  Are there cars in front of me-or behind me that could potentially hit me if I slow down to stop?  Is it raining?  I know you are supposed to yield, IF YOU ARE ABLE TO.  That being said, sometimes you just aren't able to.  If the light just turned yellow, then I make no effort to brake, as then I would have to slam on the brakes and that is dangerous for everyone.  If I can slow down and I am not in fear of someone hitting me because they are too close to my rear end i will slow down.  (Please note that if you are following too closely to my vehicle, you may see a finger of my choosing raised in the air if Hans is not present in the vehicle...) It really just depends on the situation.

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips? 

Why can't I choose Chocolate Chips?  seriously?  I had a brownie the other day and it had chocolate chips in it and it was AMAZING.  Ugh, If my friend Jane were doing this, it would be a no brainer because she hates chocolate (weird right?  Well I can't judge because I hate bananas...) Anyhow...that being said, I really like dark chocolate, but you can't eat too much of it at a time...but, I do love some chips...chips and salsa, Doritos, salt & vinegar, Frito's, (I just realized I am started to sound like Bubba Gump...boiled shrimp, fried shrimp, baked shrimp...etc.)  So that being said, I am choosing Chips... :)


Join the 5 Question Friday Blog Hop!

No comments:

Post a Comment