Monday, May 2, 2011

Is There A MTV Reality Show Support Group?

Time is flying...when did it get to be this late in the day?  I am a bit delinquent , but HEY!  At least it is still Monday! 





1. What is your favorite kind of muffin?
The Apples & Cinnamon muffin-grilled-from Perkins...OH MY GOSH is that muffin amazing!  (specifically the grilled part because they split it down the middle, toss it on the grill (flat side down) then put butter on it and it is like Muffin Toast...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm).


2. What was the first car you ever owned?
Technically the first car I ever owned was the Lumina.  (Lumi)  My dad sold it to me for a dollar, thus making it mine...the first car I ever bought was my Toyota Corolla...still have it. 

3. Which TV Show were you sad to see end?
Um...The Hills, I am not going to lie, I love those girls...if you want to keep up with them you can follow this blog: http://hillsfreak.blogspot.com/  I also loved Newlyweds...you know-Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey?  But clearly, that had to end as well.  Laguna Beach...hmm...I am seeing a pattern here.  I also loved Friends, such a good show!





4. What is your lucky number?
Lucky?  not so sure it is lucky, but I like the number 3...and the number 12...but i wouldn't say they are lucky...but...3/12 is my anniversary so that's lucky :)


5. Pretzels or Potato Chips?
Chips...I do love a pretzel, but there is far more variety when it comes to the world of chips...ahhh...chips...Why was this week so food related?  I am hungry now...
I want to meet you on Monday too!

1 comment:

  1. Your newest follower from MMOM! I love the show Friends too. You have a very beautiful family! Hope you could follow me back. Thanks! http://aimee-girltalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete