Monday, May 23, 2011

There Are Supposed To Be 2 Eyebrows

So I hope everyone had a great weekend.  Mine was full of Hannah saying "Hey!  What's the big idea?"  Seriously, she said it all weekend, and I love it more every time she does.  Let's kick this week off with a little bit of Meet Me on Monday! 





1. What is your favorite bagel flavor?
I hate when I have to pick favorites...not that I don't want to make another bagel flavor feel less superior than another, but because when I tell you I have a favorite, I feel like I get judged when I want to change it up-or for even picking that flavor!  I most frequently order a Wheat (or whole grain depending on where I am) bagel...but is it because it is my favorite?  No, it's because it is "healthier" for you (I mean, as healthy as a bagel can get I guess).  I do love an Everything bagel...but I feel like that isn't really picking a favorite, it is more like choosing all of them at the same time, making them equally liked on my part...I do enjoy eating them with cream cheese though.  I know some people like to put butter on theirs, which is fine, and I will do it too, if I am out of the cream cheese ;)  And for the record, I like the plain cream cheese-not any of that fancy flavored stuff...to me, the favored cream cheeses don't really taste like the intended flavor-like the strawberry is strawberryish...you know, about 80% of the way there...


2. If you had an extra $100 right now, what would you spend it on?
Well I would probably find a way to spend it on Hannah...I am sure she needs something...I am not sure what though because that kid has everything!  But if I did choose to spend it on me, I would totally get my hair colored and trimmed...I think I am going to grow it out (I say that today, and watch, come next Monday I will have shorter hair), but those blasted greys are driving me insane, and I swear they keep multiplying in my sleep!  I would also love a pedicure...and need to get my eyebrow situation taken care of...you know there are supposed to be 2 eyebrows, not 1, I learned that from Vic on Ms. Congeniality...

3. What is the last thing that you felt guilt about doing?
Ugh...totally eating those Creamsicle Oreos yesterday...was I hungry-yes, but did I need to eat OREOs?  Most certainly not, but were they good?  THEY WERE AMAZING!  Should I have eaten as many as I did...absolutely not, hence the guilt...sigh...battle of the bulge 2011...I am losing...
4. Soft serve ice cream or hand dipped?
Hand dipped people.  There are far more choices when you pick hand dipped!  I also prefer the texture of the hand dipped ice cream as well...I really haven't seen mint chocolate chip in the soft serve...or the birthday cake flavor either...(I know, my ice cream choices are similar to a 5 year old...don't care though...)
5. Are you allergic to anything?
Resveratrol...it is found in red grapes..and subsequently, red wine, but the traces are much lower in the wine than in the grapes themselves, which I recently discovered.  I can try some red wines, but I really haven't found many that I like, so I don't feel like i missing out on much, I am a much bigger fan of the white wines...they tend to be sweeter...For all of you red wine drinkers out there, can you recommend any that are good for people like me who really dont' like the "spicy" reds?  baby steps here people...


Come on...you know you want to play too!

1 comment:

  1. Creamsicle Oreas?? Yum! How is it I've never heard of these?!?!

    I'm not a big red wine drinker either. I've tried quite a few, some even really expensive ones, and just can't seem to get a taste for it. I much prefer nearly any kind of white over a red. Unfortunately, the white doesn't have the antioxidants (?) in it, so i can't even claim I'm drinking for my health! :o)

    xoxo, Sarah Kate

    ReplyDelete