Monday, May 16, 2011

I heart Fall

I am trying to regain some normalcy, so I am going to participate in Meet Me on Monday-I hope you will join in as well!






1. Crunchy or smooth peanut butter?
I prefer smooth...mostly because the crunchy rips my bread, and I don't like to eat a sandwich with holes in it...no other reason than that

2. What is your favorite color Rose?
I love a pink tipped rose-white yellow or orange with pink tips...they make me smile even when I see them in the store.

3. Do you remove your shoes when you walk into your home?
No...we never did growing up either so it didn't transfer into my adult life...but the dogs have ruined the carpet anyway so taking the act of taking off my shoes is not going to help anything

4. What is your favorite season?
I love love love Fall (autumn)!  I love when the leaves change colors, I love the cooler weather, I love the smell of fireplaces burning when I get out of my car in the evening, I love that people seem happier because the holidays are coming up-I love the opportunity to wear a hoodie and a pair of jeans on my porch at night just listening to the outdoor sounds...I love fall...

5. Approximately how many hours a day do you spend blogging?
hours?  not so much.  I am a pretty fast typer, and don't have a lot of time so if I were even going to consider using the word hour(s) is would be in the singular form, not the plural form, so an hour at most...I know, some of you practically passed out when you read that, but you see my blog...you know I am right, and not ashamed to admit it.  I do end up spending more time on the blog when I decide to change the design of it.

1 comment:

  1. Spring is my favourite season but Autumn is a close second :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete