Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Reality Dish

I am a complete reality show junkie...I will pretty much watch any reality show once...(maybe twice to make sure I give it a fair chance.)  I decided I needed to blog about the ones I am excited about right now.

Last night (Monday) I was watching...wait for it...Dancing With The Stars (or Dancing with some people who happen to be well known in the media...or just known in the media...not all of them are stars-I digress) (I will also pause for your teeth sucking and judgement here...HEY! It is a Monday-what else is there to watch on a Monday?) and I am not going to lie to you...I might have developed a crush on Hines Ward! Seriously! I never thought I would see the day where I would profess my love for a Steeler, but that Hines...I love him...he is so sweet and cute-and a really good dancer-who knew right?! Anyway...I would really like for him to win the Mirror Ball (DWTS trophy for those of you who have been able to refrain from being sucked in-unlike myself) but he has some stiff competition with Chelsea...not so much Kirstie...not that Kirstie is a bad dancer-she just isn't as good as Hines and Chelsea...oh well...I just wanted to get that out before I see who actually won the winner is.

Is anyone watching the Bachelorette? I wasn't a huge fan of her when she was on the Bachelor, but who knows, maybe she will grow on me...


Years ago, I would have skipped DWTS for American Idol...but I am just not into Idol anymore...though the winner of that will be announced this week too (tonight?  I am not sure)...I couldn't even begin to tell you who is in the running for that...


Tonight is also the Biggest Loser Finale!  TBL final 4 were chosen last week...Do any of you watch this?  I am a HUGE fan of Hannah and Olivia...and out of Jay and Irene, I would prefer to see Irene advance to the finale...I would like a final 3 of all ladies!  I don't think there has been a finale of only women in the show's history.  It isn't that I don't like Jay, I just like Irene more.  So clearly, I will be flipping back and forth between DWTS finale and TBL...why do they have to be on at the same time? 

Not a reality show, but isn't the season finale of Glee coming on tonight too?  ugh...why don't I have DVR? 

What are you watching tonight?

1 comment:

  1. Glee was awesome last night!!!!
    I love American Idol, it's my favorite show!!! I also like So You Think You Can Dance and Big Brother!!

    ReplyDelete