Monday, April 4, 2011

Is A Twizzler Scented Candle An Option?

I am terribly sorry for the lack of posting...my excuse is pretty in line with what you would expect it to be...busy with work...For Shame...I hope you are looking forward to My Weekend Wednesday this week because the PACI FAIRY come to our house to visit little Hannah...and it was quite an experience...





1. If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh....tough one...Initially I would say pasta...any pasta...because I LOVE spaghetti (or any carb really) but then again I would need some protein, so I am going to go with chicken...you can make that in a variety of ways so maybe I wouldn't get sick of eating it...

2. Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?
Honestly, I had no idea you could do the advanced thing...and really I do the link blogs more frequently than I do my own so it would be difficult to do them in advance, as I don't know what the questions will be

3. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, when I was in the 8th grade my mom was rear ended and my head hit the window pretty hard so the EMT made me ride in the ambulance on the way to the hospital because they thought I had a concussion...uncomfortable ride-I would like to never ride in one again.  Thanks.

4. What is your favorite candle scent?
I love Apple Pie candles...Or the Febreeze Hawaiian Aloha smells delicious as well...If There was a Twizzler scented candle, I would probably love that too
5. Coffee or tea?
Tough one again...I am going to go with Tea...I do love coffee, but I love to drink tea-iced or hot...(okay fine, luke warm, I have a sensitive tongue-don't judge me)  If I am at Starbucks and I choose a coffee drink, it is generally a vanilla latte, but if I am in the mood for tea, I will choose an Earl Grey Latte (DELICIOUS!) or an iced  passion tea with 1/2 raspberry and 1/2 clear sweetener light on the ice (HEAVEN in a Starbucks glass)

Want to Join in? 

1 comment:

  1. I love apple pie, or any food smells for that matter in my candles....

    ReplyDelete