Friday, June 1, 2012

Mr & Mrs. Hudson Est. 4/27/12

So remember when I said that MBFF was getting hitched?  No?  Well you can read about the bridal shower here ...k-all caught up now?  Good.  So on April 27 I had the wonderful honor and privilege to marry MBFF (you may know her as Casey-but I am pretty sure if you only know me via this blog, you really do only know her as MBFF).   You may recall from a previous post that I am in the business of marrying people, and thanks to MBFF the legacy continues.  It was such a beautiful wedding and Hubs and I had a blast! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your special day! Congrats Casey (MBFF) & Allen! 
MBFF & HBFF

Sisters!

Getting Ready for the Show!

Signing the guest "book" which was a puzzle and a great idea!

mmmm....cupcakes!

Me & Hubs

And It Is Go Time!

Here comes the Bride!

So beautiful!

Happy to announce Mr & Mrs. Hudson!

Bride & Me

I love this one

Me and the Hubs

Me & Jane

Beautiful sunset

I just LOVE Glo & Jack!

Thumbs Up!

Oh Megan...

Me & Cara

Cara, Jane & Me

I am not sure what is going on here...but obvi it was a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment