1) I confess that I silently (ok fine, sometimes not so silently) judge people for their use of poor grammar.
2) I confess that I watch swamp people...I know, I know. I really just can't turn it off. I am thankful that there are subtitles because I am really not 100% positive that everyone speaks English all of time...
3) I bought some ice cream cupcakes for
4) I am obsessed with ice cream...it doesn't matter what season it is or what the weather is outside, I want ice cream every day. I love ice cream and ice cream loves my thighs...
5) Father's Day is this weekend, and Hans and I already gave Hubs his gift...as in last month. It is a 2 person rocking hammock-and it is amazing. You should be jealous if you don't have one or if you don't know someone who does have one.
|It's a wee picture but you should still be jealous.|
8) I might be the world's worst pen pal...seriously-it took me almost 2 months to respond to my pen pal's letter...AND I TYPED IT...not even hand written...but I did go back and draw some pictures on it with pretty colored ink...does that count for anything?
9) The Gamecocks are back in Omaha for the CWS!!! Hoping for a 3peat but I am just excited for them to have made it back there again (side note, Hubs was at the first game against Oklahoma the night Hans and I went out for our date-I am jealous but I still loved the QT with my Hans.)
10) Speaking of the Gamecocks-I CANNOT wait for FOOTBALL SEASON TO START ALREADY!!!!!
Link up with Leslie and Share your confessions too!