Friday, January 21, 2011

5 Question Friday

So I am going to give this a try...here we go 



1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
I met Jason the first day of my Sophomore year of College. He was at the school helping his step sister move in, and then he came over to help his best friend's girlfriend set up her loft bad...who just also happened to be my suitemate. Jason saw that I was moving my stuff in without any help...(lame thanks mom and dad...) and he offered to carry my suitcase upstairs for me...though before that he saw me walking up the stairs and said "Princess huh? So you think you are a Princess?" I was wearing a studded belt that read princess on the back...anyhow...we went on our first date Labor Day weekend...and no, it was not love instantly, it was more of an eye roll and an-I know that guy did NOT just say that to me ;)
2. What is your favorite room in your house?
I am a fan of our Living room...mostly because it is where the family gets to spend time together...I also like my room, because that is where my bed is and I LOVE my bed...

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
No I cannot wiggle my ears...but I have been weirdly Fascinated and disgusted all at the same time by people who can wiggle their ears...I just don't get it, but if you ever saw me trying you would get a good laugh out of it...

4. What is your evening ritual?
After Hannah goes down for the night, I clean up the living room (The living room only stays clean when Hannah is asleep...) then move into the kitchen to wash the dishes/load the dishwaasher...then back to the bedroom where it is jama time, take the contacts out, brush my teeth, and these days, turn on the heated mattress pad-seriously if you don't have one get one-they are AMAZING) then I get in bed and watch some awesome reality show (or if it is Wednesday Modern Family) and do some kind of reading/sodoku/wordsearch-you know...some kind of old lady activity...then I tend to fall asleep doing one of those things...it's okay i fyou want to judge, I am an old lady...

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
To function-2-to function well-at least 4-maximum functioning-6-8 an more than that I can't even imagine WHAT that would be like!

No comments:

Post a Comment